Best Buy Didn't Want to Sell Me a Nexus!

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I work in the financial industry and cover BB everyday. Stock price is just one indication of a company's health or an indication of where the company?s revenues are heading. So by your visit to one store which you admit you don't even go to anymore you know all about BB. They have almost no retail competition, they will match internet prices, top notch CEO who has the company moving in the right direction, and the stock is up 300% from its low. Yup sounds like theyll be out of biz tomorrow.

This. The only flaw in looking at the stock price is that it doesn't reflect how they treat their employees; which has declined in the last year. I started 2 years ago and now I'm looking for a new job. Three times the job responsibility as at first and no increase in pay to suffice for the extra things expected of their workers. Annual raises are laughable there as well. I recommend it to a high schooler, but I wouldn't recommend that place to anyone in college.

howardv

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm interested why you are going to buy the LTE version. I thought I was going to do the same thing, but in the three weeks I've had my WiFi-only device and been tethering it to my cell-phone's WiFi hotspot, I have decided that there is no reason for me to get the LTE version. I always have my cell phone with me when I am using the tablet, anyway.

My Xoom had LTE. Since my new Nexus doesn't, I subscribed to the "wifi hotspot" feature of my HTC EVO (through Virgin Mobile). I really miss having LTE through my tablet. Nothing beats the convenience of just picking up your tablet and using it instantly. You don't have to take out your phone and turn "wifi hotspot" on & off. Also, the wifi hotspot feature of my phone really sucks up the battery! And my HTC Evo with Virgin has horrible reception in many places, but my Verizon LTE Xoom worked much faster and in more places. This is why I'm definately gonna purchase the LTE version of Nexus when it comes out and sell my regular Nexus.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia