Best Buy Order Status

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Which back did you order and which provider? Did you order online or in store?

ATT... black leather... In store... And I was the first person for that store to pre-order it too on 5/22...Really chaps my hide too...

I'll be at the main corporate store when they open today... I have to be hopefull... Cause as my good wife always says to me... Everything for a reason...

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
ATT... black leather... In store... And I was the first person for that store to pre-order it too on 5/22...Really chaps my hide too...

I'll be at the main corporate store when they open today... I have to be hopefull... Cause as my good wife always says to me... Everything for a reason...

Good luck. I ordered the black leather with Sprint. Still have about 2 hours before they open so I'm hopeful for a pickup email.

jeffisbiking

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
The wait today has begun, will I get that ever-so-promising email from Best Buy for my ATT Black Leather model. Like tourbound, I'm hopeful there's a pickup email about the time the store opens.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I just checked the best buy website and the store I ordered from has the Deep Blue and Metallic Grey on sprint available for pickup today if I order online. They don't show to have the black leather, which is what I ordered, do maybe they just got enough to satisfy the pre-orders. There are several other best buy stores within 20 minutes of he that show the black leather in stock so I guess I might have options should they not have received mine. I'll find out in about 50 minutes I guess.

czervik85

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
The store I ordered from opened half an hour ago and I haven't received an email yet. Just checked the website. Same deal with blue and gray available for store pick up but the leather I ordered isn't. Past experience with best buy had me going into this with low expectations though.

Posted via Android Central App

maybish

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
This is why I didn't pre-order with best buy. I almost did it too and decided I'd wait a couple more days and if Verizon still had no info then I would go with best buy. I just kept getting the feeling that it would come out and is have to wait for best buy to get their act together. But then there it was the very next day on the Verizon website. Pre-ordered and got the phone the next day.

Sent from my VS986

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
This is why I didn't pre-order with best buy. I almost did it too and decided I'd wait a couple more days and if Verizon still had no info then I would go with best buy. I just kept getting the feeling that it would come out and is have to wait for best buy to get their act together. But then there it was the very next day on the Verizon website. Pre-ordered and got the phone the next day.

Sent from my VS986

I was the opposite. I wasn't very convinced Verizon would start the pre-orders as soon as they did so I pre-ordered with BB. Once Verizon offered it, I got it with them and next day. Pretty seamless process.

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Mother [language removed] AT&T! I logged onto Best Buy and every LG G4 is available to purchase immediately except the AT&T models. I could have switched to VZW but no, I stay with AT&T and this is my reward. :-[

Last edited by a moderator:

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
They are still showing as pre-order on the AT&T website as well even though you can get them in some stores. Doesn't make any sense that they release phones to the stores but don't release any pre-orders. WTF?

GenTsoChicken

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine on Monday and status is still at Payment Validated. I call the BB store and she said (with an attitude) she knows nothing about it.

Getting a little anxious. AT&T release day is today. I don't understand why they don't have it yet or when.

Posted via Nexus 5 with Touchwiz

oldschoolsig

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I too pre ordered att black leather and should be pissed. My by,bless their heart,don't have the understudies of Dr hawking working there. I told myself that Monday would be the earliest because of this.
Curbing my enthusiasm and expectations

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

oldschoolsig

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I too pre ordered att black leather and should be pissed. My by,bless their heart,don't have the understudies of Dr hawking working there. I told myself that Monday would be the earliest because of this.
Curbing my enthusiasm and expectations

My BB...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sherrymae34