Best simple root for a simple man?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Ok i have a galaxy tab 2017 I think. How can i easily root device, stop all the cling on spying battery draing apps. Of couse they are all buil in. Knox is psn me off aswell as camera, audio, gps, even blutooth will turn its self on, connecting with phones and charging data. Charging somebodys phone when i didnt turn blue tooth on i have messed with permissions and this thig is posssesed! Oh and it will burn a phones data (samsung att) when it is connected to wifi. I have an old kindle fire i mean probably 2009. That is a beast! Unbelievable. It can be set down for 3 weeks and still has a charge. Doesnt fall asleep really. I mean it has wifi instantaniosly. Is it possible to put that software on the galaxy? what a waste of decent hardware graphics ram dah dah dah. I have a power saver on, came with on device. which helps it from turning into a runnaway add spambot, $ robber. I am literally turning the wifi off as i type or it never quits transmitimg...??*tf mate.? I battery is doing ok shutting wifi on&off blockimg every update, permission.. putting it in the power save so that the bloatware doesnt go burning my house down. Dont think i have a virus all apps are updated enough. Maybe 5 weeks at most. PLLEASE PLEASE HELP ME! I ROOTED AMD HTC ARIA ONCE WHEN THE FIRST JELLYBEAN CAME OUT. I CAN DO THIS! Have a pc capable and patience of my own. Sorry for the rant, but im not exaggerating. I have to keep phone off if this is on. It has no boundries on what it wants to do. I just made a leather case for this device, its worth $200