BeWeather down?

Chris X1

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else experiencing issues with BeWeather since last evening? Current conditions show up as "n/a", the radars don't work, etc.

I realize that the app hasn't been updated in some time. However, I did email a month or so ago about the fact the widgets would drop their updating on occasion, and got a reply that they were working on it. I hope that this is just an issue on their end which can be fixed quickly, rather than the end of the line. I really liked the simplicity, functional layout, and, especially, the widgets (when they would update as intended).

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Yes I am having issues with Be Weather. It is telling me even after updating that it's raining in my area. However, I don't see any rain just sunshine. Rain is in the forecast but not until later. I am unable to open the radar maps.

Chris X1

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the replies folks. I deleted and re-added and it's working for now. Hope that they can get their issues figured out. I've tried a bunch of weather apps, and still come back to BeWeather because of its simplicity, clean looks and good looking widgets. There really are a bunch of weather apps that look like mobile web 1.0 efforts and are cluttered to the hilt.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FredDev