Black HTC One on T-mobile?

elbaso

Apr 14, 2010
about.me
Any news on whether and when the Stealth Black HTC One is coming to T-mobile?

My wife got the silver one, which is nice, but I'm holding out for the black.

Posted via Android Central App

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
You and me both..
Then its a question of 32 or 64gb if or when they are available in black..

If i had to guess, i would say 30 days or less. AT&T is getting theirs now, so TMO should be a few weeks behind them, if i had to guess.

jonathan2677

May 8, 2013
Visit site
You and me both..
Then its a question of 32 or 64gb if or when they are available in black..

If i had to guess, i would say 30 days or less. AT&T is getting theirs now, so TMO should be a few weeks behind them, if i had to guess.

I called htc directly today and they have no knowledge of black being available on any thing us besides att and sprint I even asked for unlocked, or developer and neither of those either so right now it seems we are out of luck

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for that bit of info.
I was all set to get a HTC One from TMO in black, but not after waiting and reading all the reviews, im back on the fence again about getting the HTC ONE or GS4.

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I called htc directly today and they have no knowledge of black being available on any thing us besides att and sprint I even asked for unlocked, or developer and neither of those either so right now it seems we are out of luck

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Just got done talking with their online sale in Texas and they only carry the silver. They - sales rep don't even know that it comes in black and red. LOL! In either case; if you want the unlocked version - it only silver available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onais