Blue Coral S7 Edge: Official Pictures

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
In some other article I read that price was in Singapore dollars but here it said us dollars.... if price is same as what it costs today would you guys buy it? I hope they put grace ux in it but idk if samsung wants to risk by adding legit note 7 stuff in it as we don't know the cause yet

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
In some other article I read that price was in Singapore dollars but here it said us dollars.... if price is same as what it costs today would you guys buy it? I hope they put grace ux in it but idk if samsung wants to risk by adding legit note 7 stuff in it as we don't know the cause yet
I wouldn't because I just got thebs7 edge gold. I'm holding onto a jump to go to the next note or comparable device in summer or around then

Fit24

Trusted Member
Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

I wouldn't consider purchasing it because I already have the color I want; black sapphire. :)

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
There is no way this costs more than a regular GS7 Edge... especially at carriers.

Yea, that would be stupid paying more for the color when you just slap a case on it anyways. If it doesn't have any bonus features like Android 7.0 or 6gb ram or newer processor I see no reason why I'd pay more for a different color.

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
They waited too long to come out with this color, should have had it a month ago when people started swapping out their Note 7s. Got a silver edge when I turned in my N7. I would miss my wireless charging and water resistance too much to go with anything else for now.

Xenuprime

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Verizon says they have no information yet on when they will get them. Which is funny, since the first leaked pictures showed a Verizon branded version lol. I wouldn't normally hold out for a certain color, but I'll only have this until the Note 8 and this color might be slightly easier to sell when the time comes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alakmalak