Bluetooth Headset and the Rezound

jwalker007

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Anybody found a bluetooth headset that plays nice with the HTC Rezound. I have tried both the Icon and Icon HD, Plantronics Pro and the Jabra Wave. I constantly get complaints from people on the other end saying that they can't hear me until I disconnect bluetooth. This was on stock Gingerbread and now with the leaked version of ICS for Rezound. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I have tried both the Icon and Icon HD, Plantronics Pro and the Jabra Wave. I constantly get complaints from people on the other end saying that they can't hear me until I disconnect bluetooth.

Well, you've mentoned the 3 major ones, and high end ones, so i don't know where the problem is. I'm stock, have no problems with he Icon.

xxfallacyxx

Bearded
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I had no issues on the stock ROM, and no issues on either of SCrosler's ROMs (CleanROM ICS and his Senseless ROM). I did encounter issues with bluetooth on some other ICS ROMs.

Unfortunately all testing was done with concerns to syncing voice and media through my car's radio, and not a bluetooth headset. That being said it is definitely worth seeing if the ICS ROM you're on has documented bluetooth issues.

mulishaman187

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Having the same issue, my voyager 520 died and today I got the Wave and returned it an hour later, now I have the Marque m155 and it blows too. Going to return it tomorrow, and go get a Motorola. If it doesn't work well I'm going to get a trucker style full headset.

jwalker007

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the input. I am trying the plantronics pro HD and it seems to be working well.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

jim2112

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I have 5 blue tooth devices that sound bad most of the time on my rezound that all sounded great on original moto droid. If ICS doesn't help I guess I see if they will trade it out. Love phone other than that.

Sent from my rezound using Tapatalk

Mr Bigs

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
The problem is the Rezound and not the headphones,I notice on the headphone and a Bluetooth speaker the first second of sound gets clipped off.

idiotekniques

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
i am jealous of you guys who have good luck with the plantronics voyager pro series and the rezound. both a voyager pro and a voyager pro HD both suck with my rezound. they both worked phenomenal with my droid x.

i have also seen other rezound posts that their phone sucked with the voyager pro series.

i use a jawbone icon now and it's acceptable, but i still sound bad sometimes. i have no problems hearing anybody ever, it's my voice that breaks up. this was the case with the plantronics. but just all the time.

Steve54

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
I just upgraded to the Plantronics Voyager Pro + and have no issues whatsoever. Have had no issues with any Bluetooth devices I have tested either. Strange, eh?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Using the Blueant Q1...

Works very well.... Although callers do mention that it sounds a little muffled.

I have found out that this occurs when I'm not getting a good cell signal though.

Other than that, most of my issues with BT have been with the phone itself.

I use the headphone jack for streaming music at the same time I use the bluetooth for calls.

On the Incredible and Rezound... when calls come in, the music stops and I can answer the call... But (only on the Rezound, not the Incredible... It works fine) if I try to make a call, the music gets transferred (except with streaming Google music) to my BT during the phone commands to make the call. The music does stop when the call gets dialed.

Lego

JETTWOLF

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Having the same issue, my voyager 520 died and today I got the Wave and returned it an hour later, now I have the Marque m155 and it blows too. Going to return it tomorrow, and go get a Motorola. If it doesn't work well I'm going to get a trucker style full headset.
I'm almost sure it's not the bluetooth device , I think it has to be the phone. The h t c rezound has bluetooth issues that they ( the manufacturer) are ignoring apparently bc were in the month of july now and the latest posts I see you are april. still no fixes .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582