Bluetooth not working after Android 13 update

Jdubsw

Jan 23, 2023
Visit site
Several posts on Samsung and Reddit. Problem is with Bluetooth not being able to connect to Low Energy (LE) bluetooth devices. In order to fix this, one would need to clear the bluetooth cache, but there is no way to do that, as "Clear Cache" is grayed out. Anyone find out how to fix this? Seems to be prevalent on all Samsung and Pixel devices. Cache is stuck at 14.34 KB, and can't clear it. Really terrible, since this has been a known issue since they released the Beta this past summer.

gomezz

May 8, 2021
Visit site
The reason I asked the question I did is because I am not aware of any Clear Cache setting associated with the built in Bluetooth functionality and wondering if this is to do with a third part app to help use Bluetooth. I was using such an app that is no longer supported nor any longer on the Play Store so now use Bluetooth Audio Device to help me with switching between my various Bluetooth devices.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
How exactly do you clear Bluetooth cache?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

There's a Bluetooth app and Bluetooth MIDI Service app under system apps if I remember correctly... I cleared cache and force stopped them when I was having Bluetooth issues on one of my devices.