Box cloud storage - Free 50 GB for life with purchase of G2

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Just signed up and immediately received the 50gb upgrade verification through email. Yes, it appears the offer is good through Sept 30. One caveat that I ran across is on the free plan you are limited to 250mb file sizes, at least according to the documentation I have found so far.

artofdance

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Thank you so much for the valuable information. Transferring my camera roll from my iPhone to my new LG G2 has been quite the task. 50GB of cloud space will make that SO much easier. Can't thank ya enough. (I wish retail stores would share more information about things like these...)

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
(I wish retail stores would share more information about things like these...)

They don't even know. I told the guy who sold me my G2 at an AT&T corporate store, who was more knowledgeable than most, and he said "oh really?". Failure on LG's part I'd have to think.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Just logged into my account I never got the free 50gb. Wonder why?

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

Auzo

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Sweet, 50 GB free!

I shouldn't be complaining its free and all, but the max upload file size of 250 MB kind of sucks. It pretty much eliminates its use for any kind of video.

delmbra79

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Just logged into my account I never got the free 50gb. Wonder why?

Did you log in from the G2 or by some other means? I didn't get the 50GB until I logged in directly from the phone. Logging in via computer did not do the trick. Just an idea in case you were logging in by some other means.

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
FYI. ATT Locker gave me 50 GB free for 2 years when I logged into it the other day. A friend of mine says they do that often (unadvertised upgrades). You may also want to try them as well.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Via the phone. Box said since I already have the 50gb I can't get the promo
Did you log in from the G2 or by some other means? I didn't get the 50GB until I logged in directly from the phone. Logging in via computer did not do the trick. Just an idea in case you were logging in by some other means.

trivor

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the tip- just got my 50 GB - never know when you are going to need it.

Posted via Android Central App

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Just signed up and immediately received the 50gb upgrade verification through email. Yes, it appears the offer is good through Sept 30. One caveat that I ran across is on the free plan you are limited to 250mb file sizes, at least according to the documentation I have found so far.

Yesterday was November 19th...I signed in with my G2 and got 50GB.

heading4tomorrow

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Can you store music/videos and play back using any players? I loved the fact that dropbox added music playback recently but I use dropbox with my work and all my documents, so it would be really cool if I can use Box for music/videos and throw in a few random documents/pictures.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29