Came across an iPhone 6s

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Last Saturday was the yard sailing day for our town. I never buy anything but I usually run into some of my old friends and love meeting new people like this.

Let's get right to it.

Walked over to a gentleman who had a few things out on the table and under it. Searched through the things on the table and nothing really interested me. Then I proceeded to glance over the top table in the right and noticed he had some books and old charging cords, again nothing I would have brought.

I proceeded to move the cords and books out of the way and noticed sticking out of the corner at the bottom of the table an APPLE LOGO. I for sure don't think nothing of it, but as soon as I picked the box up, there it was, an unopened iPhone 6s phone. I couldn't believe it. I really didn't want to say anything to the fellow but felt a need to point him to it just in case it belonged to someone and they wanted it.

The gentleman kindly said whatever you see is for sale. Out the corner of my eye I seen two women approaching towards the iPhone box.

I asked him how much.
He said this exact words,
Everything, just please take the cords with you and books.

I said I'll give you $25.00. Meanwhile the 2 woman were just waiting for him to turn it down. I pulled out 30 bucks he gave me a 5 and a trash back for the books and the cords and I bounced out!

Well the iPhone 6s turned out to be legit. It is brand new. It is a TracFone iPhone 6s but nevertheless an iPhone 6s brand spanking new.

Called Apple and verified the serial number. Never had an owner. I then called TracFone and told them to activate it.

I needed a sim. So I went to the bag and the last thing that was in there was the blue wrapper with the Sim card in it.

Placed the Sim card in it and Bam TracFone proceeded to activate it.
This type of stuff never happens to me. I would never buy an iPhone at all, I would never buy anything at a yard sale, I just like driving to them. For 25 dollars and guess what all the cords work. Type C, lightning cables and a bunch of micro USB cords.

I know the two women wanted that phone but I think I'll keep it.
I caught a win finally.
This iPhone is now my back up phone.

My note 10 plus is my main phone still. But I must say this iPhone 6s is pretty good and fast.

I'll never buy one from the store or a carrier, but for 25 bucks, well you know the rest.

Here it is scroll further down. I had to show it off. I'm a Note user for life. But as long as this iPhone works I'm a keep it until it no longer works.

It supposed to be in stickies, I must of clicked back over when I started writing, I apologize.

Last edited:

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Last Saturday was the yard sailing day for our town. I never buy anything but I usually run into some of my old friends and love meeting new people like this.

Let's get right to it.

Walked over to a gentleman who had a few things out on the table and under it. Searched through the things on the table and nothing really interested me. Then I proceeded to glance over the top table in the right and noticed he had some books and old charging cords, again nothing I would have brought.

I proceeded to move the cords and books out of the way and noticed sticking out of the corner at the bottom of the table an APPLE LOGO. I for sure don't think nothing of it, but as soon as I picked the box up, there it was, an unopened iPhone 6s phone. I couldn't believe it. I really didn't want to say anything to the fellow but felt a need to point him to it just in case it belonged to someone and they wanted it.

The gentleman kindly said whatever you see is for sale. Out the corner of my eye I seen two women approaching towards the iPhone box.

I asked him how much.

I said I'll give you $25.00. Meanwhile the 2 woman were just waiting for him to turn it down. I pulled out 30 bucks he gave me a 5 and a trash back for the books and the cords and I bounced out!

Well the iPhone 6s turned out to be legit. It is brand new. It is a TracFone iPhone 6s but nevertheless an iPhone 6s brand spanking new.

Called Apple and verified the serial number. Never had an owner. I then called TracFone and told them to activate it.

I needed a sim. So I went to the bag and the last thing that was in there was the blue wrapper with the Sim card in it.

This type of stuff never happens to me. I would never buy an iPhone at all, I would never buy anything at a yard sale, I just like driving to them. For 25 dollars and guess what all the cords work. Type C, lightning cables and a bunch of micro USB cords.

I caught a win finally.

My note 10 plus is my main phone still. But I must say this iPhone 6s is pretty good and fast.

I'll never buy one from the store or a carrier, but for 25 bucks, well you know the rest.

Here it is;

Attachments

• 20191021_005047.jpg
    20191021_005047.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 21

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site

Let's get right to it.

I asked him how much.

I caught a win finally.

Here it is scroll further down. I had to show it off. I'm a Note user for life. But as long as this iPhone works I'm a keep it until it no longer works.

It supposed to be in stickies, I must of clicked back over when I started writing, I apologize.
Wow, great find.. Looks like you were there at the right time.... Congratulations. Amazing that it was new..

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
And I think that's the last one to get iOS 13. That's a score right there.

Would that mean it would work with latest Apple watches?
If so, then that's a total double win if you can find a decent priced and perfect condition of last generation rather newest one.