Can some help me please to recover my data (Samsung A51)

Marina23

Feb 10, 2022
Visit site
Hello..
about a one month ago, my phone samsung A51 didn't open and stuck in boot at samsung logo, first thing got in my mind to factory reset it may the problem in os , but it didnt work. and my phone was still in warranty so i taken it to samsung repair services center, they fixed it and iam not sure how they fixed it or what was the Exactly was the problem , they said the issue was from motherboard and they replaced the corrupted piece (idk what was it)
i had very important data on it and so many images with my deceased dad and we didnt have any copy of it .. i didnt make any backup Unfortunately by google or samsung ... the data was in internal memory it didnt have sd card ..
please is there any possible way to recover it ??? i heard if i root my phone then use apps like (Droidkit, fonelab or dr.fone) on pc or DiskDigger on phone can restore it ?
but when i searched for how to root sasmung a51 on XDA found i must wipe the data to root the phone ..
so if i wipe the data to root my phone is it may make me to lost the data forever ? or there achance 1% to recover it ?
so please IF there any possible any way to recover my data from this android phone ? someone tell me please
any method app anything i can do it , i just need my images and videos .. i dont need anything else
thanks and i hope i clarifed right and you understand me well

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
To be sure, ask the repair centre exactly what part they replaced. Explain your problem and they will understand why you are asking.