Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

BBarnaby

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Btw: Since these devices are headed over from USA, I am sure UPS will be sending a whole batch to a distribution center in or very near Canada from where the devices can be divided and freighted/flown out to their respected regions. So even though about 4 people on the internet have gotten their shipping emails, I am sure UPS will send a lot more devices along with the 4.

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I've been leaching off this post for a week now, and it's saved me from having to call Google every day. (It's horrible, I know)

Here's my status:
Ordered December 3rd, 12:03:42 PM PST.
Received confirmation email shortly after.
Changed to "pre-ordered" today on Google Play, and after calling my bank, found out that the pre-authorization had been approved at around 2 :)

I missed the November 13th date for the Nexus 4, and jumped back on board as soon as I could after selling my Nokia Lumia 800.
I didn't want to be stuck behind with WP 7.8!

Hopefully we can all wake up to some shipping notifications tomorrow!

priority9

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
When I ordered my Nexus 7, it was shipped by UPS Ground from the US and took 3 days for the package to arrive. From the packaging, it was easy to determine that each unit was shipped separately from the warehouse.

As for the Nexus 4, my credit card has been charged but no confirmation as of yet.

BBarnaby

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
When I ordered my Nexus 7, it was shipped by UPS Ground from the US and took 3 days for the package to arrive. From the packaging, it was easy to determine that each unit was shipped separately from the warehouse.

As for the Nexus 4, my credit card has been charged but no confirmation as of yet.

Charged? Or payment pending?

priority9

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
charged. called Visa and the charges were on the card. My current balance on the card is approx $422 more than my online banking balance.

BBarnaby

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
charged. called Visa and the charges were on the card. My current balance on the card is approx $422 more than my online banking balance.

Wanna do me a favor? If you can find out when the payment went through, OR even better ask when when did it show up at pending before it was confirmed.
Cause right now my back says I have had a pending payment since 2:48 pm today.

priority9

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Okay.....here is what I found out - it was pre-authorized for $422.66 at 14:04hrs EST and I should see the charges with in the next day or so on my account. So looks like the guy I talked to early didn't use the correct terminology in reference to charged vs pre-authorized.

Spuffy

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
You know, I was thinking... maybe they just put the statuses to Pre-Ordered so that we get a preference? Since when you Pre-Order something you get first dibs... like when you pre order a video game you'd get it before anyone else. Maybe Google just set us to Pre Order so they know who gets first dibs. Food for thought.

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Found this site and registered when I googled December 3rd Nexus 4 orders.

Ordered on December 3rd 12:07:54 and in pre-ordered status currently. I used the Visa debit to pay online and money was taken out of my account that day but got a credit memo back this afternoon :(
Not sure what that means.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

One of my employees ordered a N7. They got their shipping notice on Friday and it is going to be delivered tomorrow.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

MwmmxCar

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Here's my Order Date: December 3, 2012 4:48:16 PM UTC-3:30

I live in Newfoundland and Labrador. My shipping time was listed at 6-7 weeks..... I'm so not holding my breath for getting my phone any time soon.

My Mastercard was preauthorized last week for $422.66, but the pre-authorization has since disappeared. Seems that the same thing is happening to me that has happened to everyone else.

I've been leeching off this thread since the first day it appeared, I figured I might as well post something, lol.

My Play Store status switched from "Pending" to "Pre-Order" this afternoon, and my Google Wallet Status still says "Pending"

So I dunno.... this is so frustrating. :-\

BBarnaby

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Found this site and registered when I googled December 3rd Nexus 4 orders.

Ordered on December 3rd 12:07:54 and in pre-ordered status currently. I used the Visa debit to pay online and money was taken out of my account that day but got a credit memo back this afternoon :(
Not sure what that means.
Google does that to see if you have enough availble credit. The first time good does it, the credit will be released back to you. Apparently the second time is the real deal

You know, I was thinking... maybe they just put the statuses to Pre-Ordered so that we get a preference? Since when you Pre-Order something you get first dibs... like when you pre order a video game you'd get it before anyone else. Maybe Google just set us to Pre Order so they know who gets first dibs. Food for thought.
That is a possibility

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582