Can't change photo on contacts ''Image too small'' for any picture taken after 2017

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi!

I have an issue that I can't seem to be able to solve, despite having tried a bunch of ways to do it. I can't change the picture of any of my contacts/add one to someone who didn't have one. Actually, after doing some tests, I CAN change the picture, but only if it's a picture taken about before early 2017. Anything after that, if I click on the picture I want, it first says : ''Can't set this image as your profile picture. Image not found.'' If I click it again, it says : ''Image too small''.

I know I added a storage card at some point, so maybe that's where the problem is coming from, that it somehow can't get the reference to images anymore since they possibly are in another folder now? Still, even if I manually put a picture in the old folders, it still does the same thing.

I also tried going to the photo directly, and from there, choosing ''Set as contact photo'' and then it just freezes for a sec and says that the contact app crashed.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Thank you very much!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enid