Cant find the Smart Settings??

Syris77

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Hello All,

I just recieved the Black Leather LG G4 from Verizon and after watching videos and reviews I cant find the Smart Settings. Did Verizon possibly strip this out? or am I blind... Screenshot_2015-06-03-08-27-20.jpg

Thank you in advance!

maybish

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
I actually had no idea what that was I had to look it up! Wow I dont have it! Wtf Verizon!

Sent from my VS986

Last edited by a moderator:

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
LOL...you are blaming the wrong source. This is on LG, none of the G4 variants have Smart Stay at the moment. I imagine LG will be releasing it in an update, hopefully soon.

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Damn, my bad I have been on a one track ride about the Smart Stay feature. LG didn't freaking include it for some dumb [language removed] reason. :( You fine gentlemen carry on and 'll excuse myself now and keep talking about your smart settings

Last edited by a moderator:

tnafe

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
The only setting I have turned on right now is turning WiFi on when I am home. I don't think it does a great job. It didn't turn on when I came home today. When leaving home I assume it will turn off which it does eventually but it took forever. Love the concept but I'm a little skeptical so far.

hjustin

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Hilarious. This was one of the features that drew me away from the iPhone 6 and Galaxy S6 and it's not on my Verizon G4. Yay me.

Syris77

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Hilarious. This was one of the features that drew me away from the iPhone 6 and Galaxy S6 and it's not on my Verizon G4. Yay me.

I was in the same boat as you and this feature (among several others) is what lured me to the G4 over the Galaxy S6 and iPhone 6+..

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Return it, change carriers and make sure Verizon knows why. That's the only way they stop doing this crap.

DoyouFanBoyBro

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Return it, change carriers and make sure Verizon knows why. That's the only way they stop doing this crap.

I mean... i'm with you man... but the only real thing keeping me on Verizon is my freaking STUPID AMAZING company discount I get from my current company.... The discount they offer for T-Mobile and ATT is just meh.. but the Verizon plan I get? wow...

and I just hate it.. because I hate being on Verizon this is a PURE example of why.. utter horse crap.