Cant make calls or send Text mssg.

DroBoy

May 18, 2010
Visit site
This started yesterday where, i would have full bars and 3G sign but i wont be able to make calls or send text messages, yet I can go on the internet. The only thing that fixes this problem is by powering it off and on. Anyone else have this issue? How do I go about fixing this problem?

mikea3000

May 18, 2010
Visit site
This started yesterday where, i would have full bars and 3G sign but i wont be able to make calls or send text messages, yet I can go on the internet. The only thing that fixes this problem is by powering it off and on. Anyone else have this issue? How do I go about fixing this problem?

I have the same exact problem. It happens more or less once a day now. I have no clue how to fix it though, aside from rebooting.

mikea3000

May 18, 2010
Visit site

One more thing to note, could just be a weird coincidence, this usually happens to me right after i send a text to multiple recipients, one of which is a sprint customer

DroBoy

May 18, 2010
Visit site
It usually happends 2 me when i get a text and i try 2 reply to it, quite annoying..I 'm starting 2 think HTC makes terrible devices i had problems with my HD2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibilitys87