Case for the Maxx HD

wckesq

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Will wait for Otterbox. I only use a case when I go skiing anyway and the snow is a few weeks (months?) away.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I also posted in accessories section but nobody reads that. I'd like a really good case with a built in kickstand that is recessed when not deployed. I tried the Verizon case with the kickstand but it didn't fit well and made it difficult to push the buttons so I returned it. I would really appreciate it if someone finds 1 that fits well with a good kick stand in let me know.

Thanks!

Cowchip

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have the holster from VZ for the RAZR HD and it snaps securely into the case without any wiggle or play. I didn't think it added a lot of bulk to the device or anymore than any case does. The one part I don't care for is that the phone slides into the holster instead of clipping in like a Seidio so it isn't as easy to access, but it definitely keeps the phone in the holster.

Today I upgraded to a MAXX HD (price matched with Amazon at BB for the same price as the HD) so now I'll have to find a different case, although I'm not sure if I'm going with this style again or not.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I hated mine. Didn't. Fit well. Difficult to reach in the slots to touch buttons. Slots not centered over buttons. Difficult to remove phone from case on my belt. Case slippery in my hand. Not a single thing I liked about it cannot understand why anyone would like it. Just goes to show how different tastes can be.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Verizon case/holster too. I'm not thrilled about how the case slides into the holster. I will probably return and get the Otterbox Defender when it comes out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MrHug3

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
My incipio feather case came yesterday. Fits and feels good in the hands. I'll post up a picture later on.

I had one for my Bionic, loved it. It's kind of like being naked, but not. :) I never found one for the RAZR though, maybe I didn't look enough. Anyway, I have the MAXX HD now, and this is exactly the case that I want. Sorry for all of these words, just to arrive at this statement.... PICS PLEASE!!!

modern

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I had one for my Bionic, loved it. It's kind of like being naked, but not. :) I never found one for the RAZR though, maybe I didn't look enough. Anyway, I have the MAXX HD now, and this is exactly the case that I want. Sorry for all of these words, just to arrive at this statement.... PICS PLEASE!!!

20121028_161049.jpg20121028_160819.jpg20121028_160135.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796