Case for the Priv?

reelon

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Case for the priv

Ok, so I got to order the priv today and should be here in about two days. Seeing that the case selection for the priv is rather small I wonder what all of you are using in any? The smart flip case looks interesting but not something that I would take on a run. I need to some protection in case I drop the phone.
Thanks

heyjohnnybravo

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: Case for the priv

If you really need drop protection the only thing that would work would be the Hard Shell case.

I personally love the Tetded cases though!

shabbs

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site

I'm using the BlackBerry Slide-Out Hard Shell case on my PRIV at the moment:

ShopBlackBerry Online Store - *PRIV Slide-Out Hard Shell, Black

It does add some bulk to it and makes one-handed typing a bit more difficult than before but it does offer good protection. My only gripe is that the back of the case is quite slippery and it seems to affect wireless charging with the added thickness. Makes it even slower.

I'll likely switch to a different case when more options are out there that are less bulky and more grippy. Early days for accessories still.

midnightdoom

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I order a Tetded case.. My boyfriend already has one on his priv (and had on passport) and they fit great

Also stilgut is a good company too to look into for cases

*-* BBM Channel : Netflix Newsroom C003BA5E3 | Facebook.com/NetflixNewsroom *-*

reelon

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Ended up ordering the blackberry flip case. We'll see when it comes how it fits and how is wireless charging with it.

dave gomez

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

Seidio has some nice cases that just came out was trying to add the link but it didn't work

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(870071)

Trusted Member
Jul 23, 2012
Visit site

Ok, so I got to order the priv today and should be here in about two days. Seeing that the case selection for the priv is rather small I wonder what all of you are using in any? The smart flip case looks interesting but not something that I would take on a run. I need to some protection in case I drop the phone.
Thanks

Tetded and PDAir make a huge selection of ultrahigh quality cases with or without sleeper magnet!

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salpha