Certified Pre-Owned??

ejz28

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
any feedback on the certified pre-owned incredible's sold by verizon? my wife is due for an upgrade and i hear how great this phone is, but wasn't sure on the reliability of the pre-owned??

Thanks!

ejz28

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
touche, i read the release on that wrong and didnt see the non pre-owned one on their only the pre-owned. my bad

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
It's all good. ;) I would hate to go used when new is a steal! On the bright side at least you did not buy your wife a Dink 5 weeks before BB put them on sale for free Thanksgiving weekend!

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
You need a guarantee? You can get a pretty good look at t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls @s$, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it. //tommyboy

Reactions: ejz28

socal

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Why go pre-owned? Verizon just cut $100 off all current smart phones. That makes the DInc free for a new device.

Someone mentioned that this promo is for brand new customers, no upgrades.

Amazon wireless or best buy wireless will probably give you a new one for free, on an upgrade.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I got my droid incredible at best buy and it was free... Trust me I did all my research and it is no different than going to verizon store in buying it there. Only difference is that for the first 30 days you are best buys responsibility., After the 30 days is up its Just like you bought it from verizon themselves. (Also just a thought, I Took out the 10 dollar a month insurance, I know it seems expensive but if something were to happen to your phone they will replace it or repair it for free, Unlike verizon where you have to pay a deductible)... Your choice ;)

-Sent from my HTC incredible via Tapatalk

BioTek

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I got my droid incredible at best buy and it was free... Trust me I did all my research and it is no different than going to verizon store in buying it there. Only difference is that for the first 30 days you are best buys responsibility., After the 30 days is up its Just like you bought it from verizon themselves. (Also just a thought, I Took out the 10 dollar a month insurance, I know it seems expensive but if something were to happen to your phone they will replace it or repair it for free, Unlike verizon where you have to pay a deductible)... Your choice ;)

-Sent from my HTC incredible via Tapatalk
That is exactly what I did with best buy and even took the insurance out on it too.. I am glad I did cuz within a month or two my dad drove over my phone.... I took it back to BB and they gave me new(not refurbed) phone for free, because of the insurance i took out on it.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Mine is a refurb I received mine from retention because they let me out of the BB because I had so many issues with BB. I am pleased with it no problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjogi3777