[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Naw seeing as how zero and 2def want to toss theirs for lack of use...I was thinkin a 3 month refill on my straight talk account for 130.

I see smart move:):thumbup: I would love to do prepaid, been looking at service maps for T-Mobile and their ok but I am stuck with Verizon til next december

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Ouch..darn oil companies.
Yup gas prices are ridiculous, jumping/falling as much as 30 cents a day around here..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Maybe up you side of town is so, but here reg is 394 and super over 4/

around here it's been going between 3.80 and 4 the last few months (for regular). at least it's not 4.20 like it was a while back.

the knicks lost at home for the first time this season. this football game is terrible. wtf is tebow hahahaha.

as i m writing that they put tebow in, jets fumble the ball.

anyway - still no word on my nexus 4, at this point i'm considering just going month to month on verizon for another year out of spite for google. but my contract isnt up till march so i may as well wait it out and give tmo at least a 30 dollar test run.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Zero, I feel for you man with the n4. You still gots a good phone so not so bad. Imagine if you had a moto flip phone or something.
At least they will refund your shipping charge.