Chrome is not cutting it for me. What browser do you recommend?

tp2386

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
Chrome for some reason seems to lock up on me from time to time. it also doesn't zoom when I want it to. These things seem to happen when the ram gets low. I need another browser. What do you all recommend?

Mohit Hiralal

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Best overall browser would be the dophin browser but if u want a browser thats light and is fast but with minimum features go for lightning browser. Lightest and quickest browser out there. Even maxthon is pretty good

Algus

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I'll second Dolphin. I'm a Google fanboy but I don't care for Chrome on Android at all. Dolphin is great though. I love that you can change the user agent without having to root.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I enjoy chrome. Though, have heard good things about Dolphin and the features it offers. Let us know if you decide to switch to something else.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AC Forums mobile app

gdmin

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I have 4 browsers

- opera which is i like the most for browsing because it fast.
- chrome this is for browsing the website i already know which require more of javascript (i.e blog with disquss).
- UC browser when i'm on slow connection or in bandwidth saving mode.
- Stock browser which i rarely touch.

Sent via Tapatalk 2

Jgren

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I use opera,definitely the fastest and has been since my og droid,I find dolphin highly overrated ,but I'm in the minority on that,Just too cluttered with useless stuff and I was always opening the slide Windows on the left and right by accident,got really aggravating

Posted via Android Central App

blademael

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I like boat browser a lot, fast, easy to use, start in fullscreen but you xan drop it down to see the tabs and the address bar

Posted via Android Central App