Cleaning Touchscreen

SparksStar

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Any recommendations for cleaning the screen. I have the microfiber cloths but I've seen the wet wipes that say they are safe for touchscreens. Are they any good?

Last edited:

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Windex wipes work great but leave some wetness behind but are real good for cleaning anything off of the screen. I prefer Walgreens Pre-Moistened Lens Wipes for daily use they are cheap, disposable, and safe for glasses even the soft plastic type. I have never had any problem with them and they leave nothing behind streak free.

wipes.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lyingfromyou

pauls_boat

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
most glass cleaners work great, but if you do not like the chemical smell then you can just use a soft cloth and talc as insted of just rubbing the grease around it sticks to the talc and comes off easy which is what i use when i m lay in bed and using the transformer

Advantageinv

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I use unscented baby wipes (without lotion) to clean my tablet, phone and laptop touchscreen. I do them all at the same time since they are all usually with me. After wing down the screen, there will be moisture left behind. Simply wipe it down with a soft paper napkin or cloth immediately after using the baby wipe. Works great and is streak free.

eibbed0001

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I fog the screen with my breath then wipe it with a piece of fabric from a cut up t-shirt. Not high class or fancy but it works.

Sent from my Fascinating phone via Tapatalk

Derek Liter

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
The best and most effective screen cleaner is Touch Screen Clean. You can buy a 2oz bottle online for only $9.99 (Free Shipping) at Touch Screen Clean . It is the best price going and the results are amazing! The 100% synthetic formula does not contain alcohol or ammonia - so it won't harm your screen. It actually clears tiny scratches caused by other cleaners with a miro-thin, ultra bright polymer layer. Your screen is also smooth to the touch after using it. The Touch Screen Clean kit comes with a 10x10" microfiber cloth which will not scratch your screen. It kit is TSA compliant so you can carry it with you when you travel on a plane. The cleaner also has an anti-static component that keeps dust from collecting on the applied surface, and works great on TV's and regular monitors that sit out. I'm addicted to having the clear, bright and smooth screen that Touch Screen Clean gives. It smells great too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54