[Closed] Win a free HTC ThunderBolt from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fre4evr2

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
god spoke to me and siad "stop praying for a new phone and enter a contest or somthing" , help me help you, a new phone is just not going to drop on you from the sky :D

peace

AJH

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
thanks for doing this contest!

Currently on the Droid X. Was hoping for the Bolt back around Christmas, but unfortunately couldn't wait to upgrade (was on an LG Dare before then, it was awful!). Would really appreciate if you picked me!

bh26sk

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Should I Sell A Kidney?

These days all I can do is get the family what they want while my own wishlist takes a back seat. For the last two years I've only been able to view android from afar begging my friends to play with their phones while juggling my crappy Samsung Omnia. The HTC Thunderbolt would be a great 1st android phone made even sweeter by the fact that Dallas is LTE ready. Not having a droid hasn't stopped me from religiously dissecting this site so that when I do get one I'll know all the ends and outs. Winning this would be awesome sauce thanks for the opportunity Android Central this would definitely step my game up.:)

jdawg183

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I played with this sucker at CES and have been having dreams about it ever since! I only have one request: When I win, can you somehow put the Android Central logo on there? That would be awesome! You guys rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene