Cocktailbar service has stopped

piratedeadpool

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Re: how do I fix unfortunately cocktail bar service has stopped

Experiencing the same thing. I did not download any themes nor did I apply themes on my phone. I did not change the wallpaper as well, been using default settings since the day I bought it.

James Dingle

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site

Same happened to me.

If you go to the play store check recent updates there was one for Samsung music. Uninstall the update and it'll be magically fixed!

elhifnawyplast

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site

WoW it worked for me thanks to James Dingle i just uninstalled Samsung music and everything is OK ,i am so happy.

nasseralawad

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Just uninstall Samsung Music update. everything should be back to normal.

James, you are a genius. Thank you. well, maybe i am a genius as well, because since it started, i thought i will go to play store and check what was updated over night, but then i forgot to do this step :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Jazzv

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site

thanks a HUGE TON guys - uninstalled the updates from the 'Music' app (system default) and lo and behold the frustrating cocktail bar message is gone - shame on samsung for sending such a corrupt update . If it wasn't for this post i would have factory reset etc my mobile - since morning have looked at various posts incl that on android central / droid guy which spoke abt uninstalling edge apps / themes / factory reset !!! I have spend several hours and then chanced upon this !!! thank you lifesavers:)

Sajikennedy

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site

omggg.... its gone! thankyou so much! i was trying to figure out how to solve from half n hr!..now problem solved!

Giggzy

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site

Brilliant!! James, you have just prevented a "galaxy note edge" shaped hole from appearing in my wall!

kutak

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site

samsung note edge, sorry guy, i could not find the music some of u mentioned, please help

balakedar

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site

I uninstalled the Samsung Music updates and it this problem stopped popping up. Since I have Samsung music on my Edge screen it was taking me for a ride. Thanks for the post.:)

Volker Glienke

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site

Hi!

Go to the Play Store. Enter Music in the searchfield. Then you'll find Samsung Music. Uninstall this, and your Note will work fine again.

hadifalex

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
Hi there,

I don't seem to be able to uninstall it. How did you do it?
Cheers!

A.

EDIT: yea, no problem. Had to go on the playstore from the phone itself and then remove. Like a charm! Thanks a lot!

Choudhury 68

Jul 16, 2016
Visit site
My note edge was perfect,today I wake up and i found this strange massage(unfortunately cocktailbar service has stopped) popping up every second,i restarted the cell more than ten times with no success,i do not know what happened,any help

Thanks body. My note edge 4 is giving me same problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

elhifnawyplast

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site

The problem appeared again today morning,i started again looking for (Samsung Music) and uninstalled it again and the problem disappeared again,the question is how did it install again by itself.

Chardmarky

May 24, 2015
Visit site

Yep mine too. Got to do it every other day it seems. As I've got auto updates on when I charge phone. So it reinstall overnight. Waiting for a Samsung update that works!!! Come on Samsung! !

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201