Collection of fonts for your S3

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
I know this thread is a little old but I have a question to maybe get it rolling again. I don't have the S3 I have the S4. I did see some posts earlier in the thread with the same problem I am having now but what they were told to correct did not work for me or I missed something. I can download and install these fonts (from way back in this thread) and I have gotten more from other sites but they show up in my list but they are not available when I click on them, so if they aren't going to work how do you un-install them? I would much rather prefer that they work but the cluttered list bothers me if they are no use to me if they don't work.

Kimberly Boals

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
So it looks like the Hashtag doesn't work on certain fonts but works on other ones. One being Opificio is one it doesn't work on. It is just a blank box on all the keyboards.

Does anyone have a solution to this and know why it doesnt work? I already tried to install and re-install the fonts and only have 2 installed right now (Opificio and Scribble)

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
So it looks like the Hashtag doesn't work on certain fonts but works on other ones. One being Opificio is one it doesn't work on. It is just a blank box on all the keyboards.

Does anyone have a solution to this and know why it doesnt work? I already tried to install and re-install the fonts and only have 2 installed right now (Opificio and Scribble)

I am using Swiftkey keyboard and it works fine. What keyboard are you using? It might be a glitch with the keyboard you are using?

Kimberly Boals

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
I am using Swiftkey keyboard and it works fine. What keyboard are you using? It might be a glitch with the keyboard you are using?

I use Swype Beta and I know there are bugs with that keyboard but I tried it with the Samsung keyboard and 1 other one I can't remember which........... either it was just a Swype keyboard but not beta or the Android keyboard. I tried all the ones i have in my phone......They all have the issue.

Alk3fan

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same issue with my S4, I'm guessing it's an issue with compatibility so we'll just have to wait until there are fonts that have been updated.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I use Swype Beta and I know there are bugs with that keyboard but I tried it with the Samsung keyboard and 1 other one I can't remember which........... either it was just a Swype keyboard but not beta or the Android keyboard. I tried all the ones i have in my phone......They all have the issue.

I just switched to the Samsung keyboard and it works fine on that too. I also have Swype and it works fine on that as well ( I am also using the Opificio font). Have you tried to power down phone, take the battery out and restart?

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Anyone notice that it takes forever forever for the font selection menu the more you install.

I installed all the fonts and ended keeping one of them. Century Gothic, one of my favorite typeface.

Thanks for this.

milasin

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Is there any way to get this working on S4? I tried selecting it in the font list under settings, but it said font not available, even though it's installed.

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried to power down phone, take the battery out and restart?
I downloaded and installed it in my S4. I did the battery removal and it appears in the list however, but when I try to apply it, it gives the message that font doesn't exist. I use Swype keyboard purchased. It used to work fine with my S3 but no luck with the S4 :confused:

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded and installed it in my S4. I did the battery removal and it appears in the list however, but when I try to apply it, it gives the message that font doesn't exist. I use Swype keyboard purchased. It used to work fine with my S3 but no luck with the S4 :confused:

I do not have the S4 and am unfamiliar with it. The only thing I can think of is; Have you tried to see if you have enabled "Unknown Sources" in Security which allows installation of "Non-Market" items.
Menu>System settings>Security>Device Admin>Unknown Sources.

tasha_c

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Screenshot_2013-12-03-15-24-46.png

Since updating to 4.3 (HUGE mistake), I've been receiving this error message stating that the font is not supported by the device. Anyone know if any of these fonts are supported by 4.3?

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps you need to uninstall them and reinstall them?
Can't say - 4.3 isn't available on Verizon yet (and I don't have current plans to accept it when it becomes available).

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4