Collection of fonts for your S3

Patricia Soares

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
First of all, thank you for all the fonts =)
I'm having a problem... I can't find the font "Opif?cio" in the folder... How could I get it?

Thank you veyr much, once again =)

Rosa Coelho

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I found a very easy way for those who like to pin down new fonts that are not supported ...
- Install the fonts of which like the equipment (even if not give to pin down) ...
- After installing the app IFont (available at Play Store).
- Open and click IFont where "Install" says, select the font you want and then "set".
- After "Ok" and the font will be installed on the machine again (it shows the name of the font and says IFont ahead), but this time is already supported and ready to use, going to the display settings are used and light and change the font! !
;)
Screenshot_2014-01-03-19-20-13.png

Michael Mingus

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I found a very easy way for those who like to pin down new fonts that are not supported ...
- Install the fonts of which like the equipment (even if not give to pin down) ...
- After installing the app IFont (available at Play Store).
- Open and click IFont where "Install" says, select the font you want and then "set".
- After "Ok" and the font will be installed on the machine again (it shows the name of the font and says IFont ahead), but this time is already supported and ready to use, going to the display settings are used and light and change the font! !
;)
View attachment 99567

yup yup this works! and use the second ifont app that comes up in the playstore!

kbany2275

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi! I'm new here and would need the ShaoNV font for my Samsung Galaxy S2...i've seen it on my mum's Galaxy Duos phone and been looking for the font since ages...would be nice if somebody could send it to me...thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332