Contest Closed - Logitech Revue Giveaway - Free Logitech Revue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerwraith

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
What im Excited about

The two features im most excited about is the ability to control the Revue with my Droid X and the second is to finally have a device that can stream Internet TV to my TV with out much hassle, my Wii is always having network issues with NetFlix.

Ryan32

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to the Dish Network integration. No longer having to switch from HDMI input to HDMI input, and instead being able to just sit on one input and do everything from 1 console. Fantastic!

cal52216

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Being able to share apps, videos and other stuff I find on the web that I can share with everyone without having to have everyone hunch over the screen.

GrenadeZ

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Im absolutely thrilled about the ability to stream live from the web on my TV. Able to host all my files online in a server and stream them directly. Hulu, Southpark, News!!! Im excited to not have to pay for cable because Im so busy I watch tv randomly

shweber98

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I want my GTV!

Because I have always wanted a 47" HD monitor for surfing the internet. Also, so I can watch TV over the internet on my TV. Why? Because I can. No excuses. I just want my GTV!:cool:

Dave17

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Looking forward to being able to being able to watch content on a 42 inch screen as opposed to a 13 inch one (and from the comfort of my Lay-Z-Boy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnathan319