Corporate Sync Account/Calendar issue

gchahinian

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Having 2 strange issues with my corporate sync account -

First off, my calendar isn't syncing properly where in outlook i'll have an event scheduled across 2-3 days, the event will push to my phone but it will say that it's only scheduled for the first of those 2-3 days. Very strange and pretty annoying, I can't seem to fix it at all.

Second, (I think this may have something to do with the first problem) I deleted my corporate sync account a few days ago and re-added it to get my pattern lock back on, and for some reason i now have two of the same accounts set up, but one is completely blank when I click it, and I can't remove it.

Has anyone had this issue before or know how to resolve it?

(refer to the screens below)

Screen1.jpg
Screen2.jpg

albokay

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Im wondering if there is an overall sync problem. My pop email wont push mail or send it out. Its so frustrating.

t9giese

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
First off, my calendar isn't syncing properly where in outlook i'll have an event scheduled across 2-3 days, the event will push to my phone but it will say that it's only scheduled for the first of those 2-3 days.

Same issue for me. Exchange 2010 and android 2.2.

If you can't remove the 2nd account I'd wipe the phone. Settings, Privacy, Factory Data Reset.

Other than the event issue corporate sync works great on my phone. I have 2 accounts, 1 is 2010 and the other is 2003. Android 2.1 had a not more issues with notifications and meeting requests.

pivaska

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I see that you have a working corporate sync account. Was there anything special that you had to do to the server as well? How about VPN? We are thinking of switching our BBs to Droid X but so far have not heard anything about the corporate sync working well.

Thanks,
Paul

Other than the event issue corporate sync works great on my phone. I have 2 accounts, 1 is 2010 and the other is 2003. Android 2.1 had a not more issues with notifications and meeting requests.[/QUOTE]