Couldn't HTC make the back cover any harder to remove?

katmann2005

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I never have any reason to take my cover off...but I have heard that a guitar pick works very well for this job! Good for popping the miserable car remote covers to replace the battery too I am told....

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
my problem isn't the battery cover, it is the Body Glove hard case that I have on it. You practically have to be a controsionist to pry it off. After awhile, it is coming off easier...but still....dang!

cyberkeeper1

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
It's at least easier then the back cover of an iPhone.

you do realize that the cover is not actually "removable", right? you have to dismantle the entire iphone and then cut the cables attached to it to "remove" it, as of the iphone 4g. anything earlier than that would just be a matter of disconnecting all the snap-in cables and removing the front piece. why one would even do this is beyond me, as you cant just simply change the battery. its soldered in.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
you do realize that the cover is not actually "removable", right? you have to dismantle the entire iphone and then cut the cables attached to it to "remove" it, as of the iphone 4g. anything earlier than that would just be a matter of disconnecting all the snap-in cables and removing the front piece. why one would even do this is beyond me, as you cant just simply change the battery. its soldered in.

You need to download AndroSensor. I think your sarcasm detector blew out, and you need to call support for an RMA. ;)