Crappy signal at home

TimThompson05

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
So Samsung is saying it was software related. It was factory reset and Odin flashed before it was sent in. Maybe it was antenna related software? Anyway, its on its way back to me. Hopefully it will work without any problems.

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-02-18-21-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-02-18-21-18.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 56

HolyBuckeye

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
yea, i'm getting frusterated..

I got my replacement phone, and i'm still dropping coverage..I'm just gonna send it back, and sell my Note 3 when the LG G3 comes out. I'm convinced it's a Note issue, never had this problem til I got this phone

HolyBuckeye

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
ugh, for the first time I just dropped to 1X coverage while I was at the gym

Im getting tired of hearing from them, "well being inside will affect coverage....." I find it really hard to believe in 2014 when 4G is widespread, especially with VZN, that I will be dropping to 1X just because i'm inside a building, even in a movie theater I was keeping 4G coverage before

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Seriously? But will they give me a new one or a refurbished one?

Refurbished. All phones have a 1 yr. Mfg warranty. Only have a new replacement in the first 14 days. I have received refurbished before and look new as well as working fine. So don't worry.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Refurbished. All phones have a 1 yr. Mfg warranty. Only have a new replacement in the first 14 days. I have received refurbished before and look new as well as working fine. So don't worry.

If it is a replacement then you will get the remainder of the 1 year warranty or 90 days, whichever is greater.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Neal Smith

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
You can try this..http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sa...ngrade-your-verizon-note-3-s-modem-radio.html I just did it and went back to earlier modem..real easy to do no root needed.
I work in a LTE area and get pretty good coverage, but when I go home, my Note 3 on 4.4 gets maybe one bar of 3G or 1X if that. It's usually no signal what so ever. It has the circle with a cross through it. I used to get decent 3G or even LTE. I've already changed the Sim card a couple of times. I talked to Samsung and started getting somewhere then they said their system was down and to try again later. Any ideas to why this is happening. I know I'm not the only one having this problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d