Current U1 build number?

neopolotin75

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I have a Note 20+ unlocked and since the Sept update Ive had real bad random lag. I did a factory reset and fresh install but to no avail. Oct came and I hoped for a fix but not so much. Samsung wants me to take it to Ubreak for it to be fixed but Im thinking its just a bad install. Samobile shows DUH3 as the lastest build with 9/9/21 being the date. Current build on my phone is DUI7. Lag isnt present all the time just doing things like attaching photos or google app will zoom in 200% randomly or youtube app slows everything to a crawl. so my question is does anyone know if I can go back to DUH1 and go from there?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
You can get latest firmware frija tool, download and extract from XDA forums but before that you have this lag with no 3rd party apps installed?

neopolotin75

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
You can get latest firmware frija tool, download and extract from XDA forums but before that you have this lag with no 3rd party apps installed?
I was having 0 lag before the update. I tried 1 last trouble shoot thing and after I factory reset my phone I completely wiped my Microsd card to see if that helped. So far it has. I remembered having a issue with my Note 9 or 7 or with the SD card. I figured with the way better hardware it wasn't an issue but maybe there was a bad file

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I was having 0 lag before the update. I tried 1 last trouble shoot thing and after I factory reset my phone I completely wiped my Microsd card to see if that helped. So far it has. I remembered having a issue with my Note 9 or 7 or with the SD card. I figured with the way better hardware it wasn't an issue but maybe there was a bad file
Yeah sd cards can get corrupt so be careful to pit sensitive information on that , if so make back up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord