Dark theme question re: keyboard

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I have used material dark for a while but recently did a factory reset and started using the stock keyboard in setup before I reinstalled swift key.

Long story short, I like it but when I went to change my theme from basic to material dark the keyboard looks like a swift key carbon but it's Samsung stock since that's my only option. I like the white look of it when normal, like iPhone look. Am i out of luck?

Posted via the Android Central App

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Most theme screenshots don't show the keyboards so it's hit and miss. I have seen really excellent themes and then the keyboard absolutely sucks. Throws off the entire theme. So far I've been able to find 6 that I can tolerate. I've learned to use the trail period on all paid themes just to be able completely check out the theme before buying. The previews are almost always completely done but not the rest of the themes.

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Most theme screenshots don't show the keyboards so it's hit and miss. I have seen really excellent themes and then the keyboard absolutely sucks. Throws off the entire theme. So far I've been able to find 6 that I can tolerate. I've learned to use the trail period on all paid themes just to be able completely check out the theme before buying. The previews are almost always completely done but not the rest of the themes.

Which ones are you using?

Good point on the theme screenshot. One of the most important to me is the keyboard.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I love my Dark Theme and the way my keyboard and dialer looks like.
ec06c14dec1887996b3efe9c5ee07f50.jpg

5fe5bad2535d3ccb85cc81c012ee582a.jpg

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Which ones are you using?

Good point on the theme screenshot. One of the most important to me is the keyboard.

RongZhuang (but has a ugly green Background to keyboard), The Chic (have to use Deco to change some of the icons to match) Night Sky, Wild (I use different wallpaper), Metal Gold, and speed (again I change the wallpapers)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnsd84