Dead pixels anyone?

Madestric

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
i just got my watch today, and im super excited! but i got two dead pixels, one around the center and one right on the edge. a little bummed but using a black watch face hides it, so im kinda ok with it...

anyone else have dead pixels?

pearschris

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
I also got my watch today. One dead pixel. I'm thinking about calling and seeing if they would send me a new one. Did you get your watch from Best buy?

rreyna25

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I noticed 3 dead pixels when I booted up the watch. Immediately called Motorola and they will be sending me a new one ASAP. They told me this is a common issue many people are having so if you have an issue with dead pixels--call Motorola and request a replacement.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Got mine at Best Buy too but thankfully no dead pixels.

I am surprised that the black screen hides the pixel, usually black shows it off very well. what color does it appear as, red?

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Got mine at Best Buy too but thankfully no dead pixels.

I am surprised that the black screen hides the pixel, usually black shows it off very well. what color does it appear as, red?

Dead pixel would be black, stuck pixel can be any color.

@T-Mobile GN3

Madestric

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I noticed 3 dead pixels when I booted up the watch. Immediately called Motorola and they will be sending me a new one ASAP. They told me this is a common issue many people are having so if you have an issue with dead pixels--call Motorola and request a replacement.

yea, i went back to best buy today to see if they can replace it for me, but they said that they couldnt even order it now cause its completely sold out everywhere.

came home, spoke with motorola rep and was told to call them back tomorrow and they can help me get replacement, really awesome customer service at motorola

me02516

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
dead pixel. Really on an item this big or small. Did anyone hear of quality control. Its not like it is a TV. Don't ship a product unless you do some QC Motorola. Joke on my wrist.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
dead pixel. Really on an item this big or small. Did anyone hear of quality control. Its not like it is a TV. Don't ship a product unless you do some QC Motorola. Joke on my wrist.

I would love a joke on my wrist. Life gets hard sometimes. ;-P

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bongo