Die Sprint ID

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
My launcher got broken by an update to executive assistant, and the app is more important to me than the launcher, so I'm stuck on the stock setup until it is fixed (it breaks all non stock launchers).

This isn't a post to ask people to give a solution.

I just wanted to say that the person who decided to make Sprint ID permanently fixed to the screen should jump into a wood chipper.

Sent from my Viper 4G LTE on the "coming soon" network

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Yep its pretty stupid considering all it let's you do is download apps(system apps) packed in some fugly themes that you can't remove unless you use sprint id to switch to another theme, thus installing more system apps.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

hezx

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
It works fine on go launcher ex here

Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2

I used it for a while.... but my phone started slowing down.
Looked for why and golauncherex uses so much resources CPU and memory wise.... un installed it and my phone runs much better on stock

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Zeam is the most resource light launcher on the market, go launcher makes my s3 lag on aosp. Its almost practically unusable on here.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
It crashes go for me. Balancer launcher is the only one that's working. I may have to re install

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, there's also lightning launcher, launcherpro, and miui

Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the heads up on lightning. With holo busted, this is my new fav by far...maybe even better than holo!

Like everything else android though, the learning curve is the only bad part, but once I got past that, it is amazing.

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I use Holo hd/plus whatever it is. Lol...at first it was laggy, but with v6 set right + a few small prop edits, it's smooth as butter.

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I use Holo hd/plus whatever it is. Lol...at first it was laggy, but with v6 set right + a few small prop edits, it's smooth as butter.

Can you make a post of the mods you have done? The few I tried I couldn't tell a difference at all

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
It seems fixed. I switched to lightning anyway, because I like it better.

The issue was receiving a text and tapping the widget caused the crash.

It may still be a problem,I don't know

edit: no mods whatsoever

Last edited:

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Can you make a post of the mods you have done? The few I tried I couldn't tell a difference at all

One day I'll have time to get detailed but...first enable init.d support. (xda search). Aside from custom edits, I'd say go install bb wraithdu edition comes with v6 supercharger starter kit. Beats audio rockodev (xda) confirmed working. Adrenaline Engine (xda) confirmed working. Right now, I'm testing thunderbolt (xda) w. Small device edits...and cpu editor (xda). I am barely free to post, soon enough I'll get a list going including edits.

Eazy-go

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
One day I'll have time to get detailed but...first enable init.d support. (xda search). Aside from custom edits, I'd say go install bb wraithdu edition comes with v6 supercharger starter kit. Beats audio rockodev (xda) confirmed working. Adrenaline Engine (xda) confirmed working. Right now, I'm testing thunderbolt (xda) w. Small device edits...and cpu editor (xda). I am barely free to post, soon enough I'll get a list going including edits.

V6 definitely pepped up this viper do beats and adrenaline engine get installed thru recovery?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treyrday86