DInc or DX for my technophobic mother?

MowDownJoe

Regular lawnmower man...
Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
So, my family is on Verizon, and my mother, tech-illiterate that she is, wants a smartphone. And she wants one that she can tether her netbook to when she goes on vacation. Because of that, she wants the DX. However, I'm afraid that NinjaBlur/PhilBlur/BlurLite will be a bit too overwhelming for her, or that she may not be able to grasp what Android is capable of, or one of many other things (most of which involve me having to play tech support to her, again). I'm trying to convince her that the Incredible would be more her thing. Two things...
1: Am I just being paranoid? Would she be just fine with the Droid X?
2: If the Incredible would be a better fit for her than the DX, how would I convince her of that?

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I would say get her what she wants. If she's computer savy I'm sure she can figure the x out. I did hear that the x is super huge so she may like the incredible better size wise.

jdazzr

May 26, 2010
Visit site
it comes down to size. has she gone to the local store to actually hold one? id say dInc. the X is a magnificent phone but its also the size of a brick, in my opinion. i think she would like the sleek dInc ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord