Disable "Today's Forecast" Notification

BAreEhD

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Easy mode and standard mode yield the same options for me, and there's no option to disable the notification. It appears you have an Edge model...

benson99

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
dear all, i have note 5 and i have the same trouble so it leads me to here. but to no avail all the suggestions don't work.
eventually i long press the weather notification, just to find out that the weather notification that pops up at least 3 times a day is coming from google app.

how to disable it:
1. when the weather notification appear again, do not clear it. instead, long press until it opens up its detail.
2. you should be in "google app" now. at the top right, there is a cogwheel (setting obviously). click on it.
3. scroll down and you will find "Weather" option to be disable.

you might want to disable more than weather! I have just done it, not sure about its effect. but i am pretty confident that this will work!
p/s: sorry for the case insensitive. coming from a country that doesn't really care about grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

Hutchdroid

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Long pressing the notification doesn't bring me to Google App (Google Now) but you can get to it in the app drawer. It's this icon.
G_is_For_Google_New_Logo_Thumb.png

Go into settings and disable weather notifications
Screenshot_2016-01-28-07-04-08.png

pinkvikchick

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Thank god!! Thank you! Accuweather is awesome but their widget sucked, so I had a different weather widget and I was getting notifications from both. Now my lock screen is a bit less cluttered!!

anoldgeezer

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
I had the same problem on my Doro phone (getting 5 days weather in my calendar). Fixed it by realizing my phone calendar is synced to my PC version. Unsubcribing from the Weather calendar in the Google calendar on the PC removed the events from my phone.

bdub1011

Dec 1, 2017
Visit site
Go to notifications and turn off Google it will not affect anything else except that annoying temperature and weather for your local area will be gone. So once again just uncheck the box next to google onlyUnder notifications in settings

bdub1011

Dec 1, 2017
Visit site
Turning off Weather under notifications does not fix the problem and installing package disabler might work but it’s not necessary if you just on check the box for Google and you will turn it off and it will go away

Zack Rozani

Apr 5, 2018
Visit site
I think i found the solution...are all of u already install vault apk in ur phone...all the setting of accuweather notification inside vault setting...just login to your vault...go to setting > scroll to the end...u will find weather notification at there...so swipe it to unactive...that all...hope this help u all...tq