Disable Volume Limiter in Video Player

Toxa

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
I was able to disable media volume limiter through sounds settings for headphone and Bluetooth playing sounds, but when i watch Netflix, or any other video, it still gives me a message that listening to high volume media may hurt my hearing... It's really annoying! Is there a way to disable that message and if my volume is set to max, then it stays max for all my media players, either audio, or video?

Thank you in advance.

Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I was able to disable media volume limiter through sounds settings for headphone and Bluetooth playing sounds, but when i watch Netflix, or any other video, it still gives me a message that listening to high volume media may hurt my hearing... It's really annoying! Is there a way to disable that message and if my volume is set to max, then it stays max for all my media players, either audio, or video?

Thank you in advance.
How do you disable the volume limiter from Bluetooth and headphone?

Toxa

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
raise the volume before you open the app.

Media volume is set to max, but when Netflix, or [redacted by Mod] opens, it's limited at about 75%. I have to press the volume rocker, dismiss the warning, and raise it all the way up, how I want it. Really annoying to do this several times a day

Last edited by a moderator:

Toxa

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Apologies, I just realized that I've been having this issue while playing videos in my car, which play through Bluetooth... and even though I have the limiter disabled (post above), the volume is still capped (not all the way up). Weird... I'll test again tomorrow when I drive... sorry for confusion

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjeans