disappearing softkeys

ulnek

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
for the past week or so, i have had my softkeys disappear on me 3 times without anyway to get them back except to restart the phone. anyone else experience this and know how to prevent it or at least what causes it? it sucks when you're in the middle of writing something then you can't save it, or send it or anything because your softkeys are gone and menu button to send or save is not available. thanks.

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
That has only happened to me once, and it was when I bypassed the lockscreen to open an email via the pull down notifications. Realized there were no softkeys when I went to back out of the gmail app.

To get them back, I just hit the power button to make it sleep... then instead of sliding to unlock when waking it, I unlocked it to the camera app. The softkeys were then present. Maybe try that if it happens again. It's only happened to me once though, so I can't say if that works every time.

*customized tapatalk signature*

ulnek

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
ok, good it's not just me. i'll try that camera trick to see if it works because it happened again today and i had to shutdown again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiamill111