Does Lack of Use of the S-Pen Defeat the Purpose Behind the Note 2?

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
there are games that the spen works really cool with. I play Draw Stickman Epic, basically a bunch of missions(where I have to draw objects and stuff) that I have to do to save my friend who is captured by a King. Its addicting!

runamonk

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking about this the other day. I never use the pen hehe. I just love the phone. So it's perfect for me regardless. :)

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I just love when someone calls and then somewhere in the conversation asks if I have pen and paper handy...

S pen out, popup note comes up, and since I usually talk on it using bt or earbuds, I just jot it down

Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network

Ajay Raj1023

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
i very much liked the hover dropdown feature of SPen.But i really wanted the Sbutton to be used as button for clicking the hover selected menu(or highlighted link).This can significantly avoid touching on the screen while browsing the internet.i dono anyone knows any software that can use this functionality.

Onemoa

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I find the S-Pen to come in handy if my hands are dirty and I don't want to touch the screen. Or if I'm browsing the net. It works great for previews of web pages ect...

I find that if I'm sitting at a desk or table I use the S-Pen most.

But even if you hardly ever use the S-Pen I think it's a great thing to have. I find if I want to be very productive on my Note 2 the S-Pen can help allot. You just need to use it for a while and see how it works best for you.

I think one of the main things I use it for is taking fast notes during a call, text or if I don't have a pen and paper. It's come in handy several times for that kind of thing.

I would say it's also great for post processing an image I want to share. There's a great app I use called pixlr express that's great for post processing using the S-Pen as well as photo shop touch.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4 Beta