Droid RAZR HD - Remove Verizon Branding

Connor Tamke

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Sorry if this has been posted before, but i've been searching forever and still no luck. The Verizon branding on the front of the phone annoys me so I was wondering if there was anyway to remove it? I think the phone looks better without it so im hoping I can remove it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, I don't have a direct answer for you, but how about applying a cool skin to the phone, like one from DecalGirl? They only seem to list the Razr Maxx HD but I would guess those would still fit the Razr HD.

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
If I remember correctly the logo itself is on the back side of the glass. the only way to remove it would be to take off the display. But then you are taking many risks.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
If I remember correctly the logo itself is on the back side of the glass. the only way to remove it would be to take off the display. But then you are taking many risks.

That's what I've always understood. Best to live with it rather than risk it IMO.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
That's what I've always understood. Best to live with it rather than risk it IMO.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I only remember this because of when I was changing housings on the OG flip phones for nextel the I90 and I95 people wanted to keep the original front bezel but did not want nextel and the phone model on them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captain Fluellen