Dual camara app

bullittmustang

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Can somebody please check if the dual camera app from Samsung works of the S9+. It takes front and back pictures at the same time. I really like that app on my s6 edge.
Thanks!

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
That's an entirely different camera app from the S9. It doesn't look like that anymore.
Okay. But Rashawn29 said he tried the Dual Camera. I'm trying to determine if he downloaded the Samsung plug-in (assuming the new S9 camera app has those) and it didn't work, or if he was not even able to obtain it at all. Also, if you don't mind, can you screenshot the modes "page" of the S9 camera so I can see what it looks like?

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Okay. But Rashawn29 said he tried the Dual Camera. I'm trying to determine if he downloaded the Samsung plug-in (assuming the new S9 camera app has those) and it didn't work, or if he was not even able to obtain it at all. Also, if you don't mind, can you screenshot the modes "page" of the S9 camera so I can see what it looks like?
Theres no modes page on the S9 Camera anymore. You swipe through different modes like on the iPhone.

From XDA, they said there's no dual cam function on the S9 for now. Screenshot_20180414-135350.jpg

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
If the S9 doesn't support both cameras that's a bit of a let down, my S7 and even old Note 3 can do it. To be honest I have very rarely used it, but dislike the removal of features.

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
If the S9 doesn't support both cameras that's a bit of a let down, my S7 and even old Note 3 can do it. To be honest I have very rarely used it, but dislike the removal of features.
Funny, I have actually never used it except to try it and see how it works, but yeah, it's somehow irritating when things are taken away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellamcmil