E-mail problem with WIFI

bcso48

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
For some strange reason everytime I turn on my WIFI I get an asterick on the top of my phone which tells me unable to sync mail please check my settings. I use yahoo mail and Gmail. When I turn WIFI off the mail syncs fine no problem...

bcso48

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
No my sleep policy is set to never....Its really weird my email wont work at all connected to WIFI. I get that weird Asterisk at the top of my phone and when I pull down the menu screen it says "Authentication Error". and then says incorrect user name or password and to check settings. Of course I check my settings and everything looks good. This has to have happened to someone else...

bcso48

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying just deleting my accounts now and re-entering them. Maybe there is some kind of error. Its kind of silly though because once I return to 3g it works fine. I have had some hiccups though with my WIFI. I love this phone but my WIFI has been buggy to say the least not to mention it seems to have poor reception compared to other devices.

bcso48

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Don't know what I did but I deleted my accounts then re-entered them and seems to be working fine now....Thanks for your time

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjeans