Elo Toast tablet. What can I use it for?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hey so I've managed to get an Elo Toast tablet from my work. It's running Android 4.4.2. I was wondering if there's really any use I could get out of this thing. I can't use google play it's not already on this tablet and I've tried downloading an apk and just constantly crashes. Would really like to use this thing as a 2nd monitor if possible but at the moment it's just kinda pointless to use.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

To be honest I'm not sure you'll find many that even know what that is much less be able to offer you advice on how to utilize a decommissioned one. In the meantime if there is an afterlife use for it your best bet would be to look on YouTube, or do a web search. If someone has done something with one of those they are likely to either be showing it off, look what I can do, or offering advice for how to reuse the device.

To receive notifications when others reply to your thread and to leave comments of your own please take a minute to create an account. It will help you communicate and get help. This link will guide you through how to do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz