Emergency Calls Only

BarbarianCBX

Mar 16, 2017
Visit site
My watch stopped letting me make phone calls. It say Emergency calls only. It has a data plan. And I believe I have all the settings correctly set. Seems like it just started this issue without me making any changes. Any help is most appreciated.

Seeker336

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I am assuming you have an LTE version of the watch, not Bluetooth only.

Honestly, this sounds like you need to make a visit to your carrier. In the past, when I had problems with my watch dropping off the carrier network, I had to go to an outlet and have them reconfirm the IMEI of the watch and reconfirm the eSIM it contains.

BarbarianCBX

Mar 16, 2017
Visit site
I was too embarrassed to add a follow-up post. I fixed it by rebooting the watch. That should have been the first thing I tried instead of floundering around with the watch, phone, and app settings. SMH

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I was too embarrassed to add a follow-up post. I fixed it by rebooting the watch. That should have been the first thing I tried instead of floundering around with the watch, phone, and app settings. SMH
No need to be embarrassed, we've all been there whether it's admitted or not.

Reactions: BarbarianCBX

Seeker336

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your follow up post. Glad it was that easy a solution. And please don't feel bad -- sharing your solution experience is how we all learn. Cheers.

Reactions: BarbarianCBX