Error code Or-rpc-01

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I tried to add direct carrier billing and got this error code. When i tried to look it up, all i got was df-rpc-01.
Am i missing something? And how do i fix this issue?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

Like you I was only able to find the other error code. Did you by chance attempt the fix it mentions?

Beyond that I would suggest going to the source for the answer since one is not readily available online and pose this to the app developer or search the device's webpage for an FAQ page or forum where I know other users would see it and could offer advice. Posting here at AC is like trying to find a goldfish in a pond, sure there maybe someone here that knows what this is or has a solution but the odds of crossing paths with that person are slim. By going to the app or device page you know you will find other users.

What device do you have?

How long had this subscription? Is this first time adding it to a device? Did it ever work?

Is OR-RPC-01 the entirety of the error message? If there is more please include exact phrasing and any other numbers or letters that may appear with this error.

Let us know what you find. To receive notifications when others reply to your thread and to leave comments of your own please take a minute to create an account. It will help you communicate and get help. This link will guide you through how to do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards