facebook for htc sense help please

ktrent

May 25, 2010
Visit site
i have been trying for 2 months to straighten out my htc sense problem. i have 2 friends that just want sync out of 243. this should not be too big of a deal but one of them is my wife. the other i am not sure of. i have tried the following things with no luck.

removed and readd account in facebook sense numerous times

remove and readd her as a friend in facebook mainpage

searched the internet for hours on this issue with no luck

i am sure this may be a setting on her facebook account and i have checked her settings on her page but can't see anything taht would cause this. so please anyone with any help would be so great. oh yes, her account shows up on the facebook app just not facebook for htc sense. her account does show up on her phone but it is a htc eris.

thanks in advance for any help.

draken

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
On the phone, make sure her contact is a Google contact and not a phone contact. On the Google website under Contacts, make sure she is in "My Contacts". If you see two for her, one from Facebook, one from Google, then you need to link them. Hope this helps solve your problem.

ktrent

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Is her Facebook synced on her phone ?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

yes her phone is syncing just fine but the operating system on the eris is a little different than the incredible.

On the phone, make sure her contact is a Google contact and not a phone contact. On the Google website under Contacts, make sure she is in "My Contacts". If you see two for her, one from Facebook, one from Google, then you need to link them. Hope this helps solve your problem.

thanks for trying to help but this is not the issue. she is not showing up in the htc sense facebook friends to link. she is however showing up on the standard facebook app and the online face book and also on google.

are you sure you have her as a friend lol j.k ...

i take it your married as well. you should have heard her when i asked her to re add me as a friend after i removed her to try that appoach. lol...