Fake or not

turbospider

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi all! First time poster here.
Im about to buy this phone and cant tell if its fake or not. (If its fake it looks damn good), but i just dont know what else to ask the guy to find out if its fake, to me he provided all the right info.
Heres pics an info of the phone i got.
CAM00010.jpg
CAM00010.jpg
CAM00017.jpg

Attachments

• CAM00016.jpg
    CAM00016.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 10

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all! First time poster here.
Im about to buy this phone and cant tell if its fake or not. (If its fake it looks damn good), but i just dont know what else to ask the guy to find out if its fake, to me he provided all the right info.
Heres pics an info of the phone i got.

I am not sure myself. But if the price is reasonable to you why not? I personally wouldn't pay more than $100 for it.
It looks like it's the AT&T version. Make sure you can run that on your carrier.

JoeLouie

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Unless you just have giant hands, that does look a little small to be an S3, but it's totally possible that I'm just used to the size of my S3 in my Otterbox Defender case which makes it huge. The last pic clearly says that it's an S3 (SGH-I747), and it's obviously rooted. Just pop the battery off and check the sticker underneath. It should say "Model: SGH-I747", and just to be safe I'd make sure the IMEI (also on that sticker) matches the number in the 2nd last picture.