Favorite Theme?

JOrtenzi

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to get an idea of what themes everyone is using. I am currently running Super Dark and love it but wanted to see what other favorites are out there.

Let me know what ya got!

sent from my rooted Fascinate 2.9.1sc via Tapatalk

jwebste9

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
If you like Super Dark, definitely give nitro honeycomb a try. i had Super Dark for the longest time and just made the switch, it really is amazing

revelation204

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone using the Nitro HoneyComb having problems with their phones connecting to their computers? I don't seem to get the usb debugging mode.

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone using the Nitro HoneyComb having problems with their phones connecting to their computers? I don't seem to get the usb debugging mode.

nope, no problems at all. I hate to ask, but did you make sure that it's enabled?

you can also try wiping the cache and dalvik cache and maybe even fix permissions.

lodog

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I was using steelblue and I switched to superdark. I like that the animations stayed from steelblue but the theme itself was too busy for me.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

sup3rchi3f

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
fairly new to the world of rooting and not familiar with themes yet ..where do you get themes & does it matter what rom/kernel/voodoo/etc you have?

esrakes24

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I literally just saw this posted in another thread by Landshark ..one question though ..if the theme is compatible with eb01 does that mean the same for eb16?

Would probably be better to ask that question in the themes thread. I can't answer that for you

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, I literally just saw this posted in another thread by Landshark ..one question though ..if the theme is compatible with eb01 does that mean the same for eb16?

Themes are based on the ROM, not the kernel. Since you'd still be on an EB01 ROM, you're fine.

As far as my theme of choice goes... I'm very happy with a pretty much stock setup. I used to be in love with Blackmod Enhanced but that hasn't been around since DL09 days. I'm currently running SC 2.9.1 with TW 3.0 and a modded framework (from Chris3D) for battery icons. The darkened look of the 2.2 based ROMs has filled my itch enough.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I believe Jaekar99 has put in and continues to put in an unbelievable amount of time to build and maintain an entire thread dedicated to themes. Now people have to look in two different places for information on themes instead of just starting this discussion in that thread where everyone looking for information can read this also and contribute to the discussion. My guess would be there are members who know about Jaekar's thread, go directly to it, don't even know this thread exists, and now you are not getting their input on what their favorite theme is and why. And most importantly, in my opinion, this separate thread basically tells Jaekar all his hard work was pointless and serves no purpose. Maybe I'm off base with this, and if so would the mods please correct the error of my ways. I just wanted to acknowledge all the hard work Jaekar99 does.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I believe Jaekar99 has put in and continues to put in an unbelievable amount of time to build and maintain an entire thread dedicated to themes. Now people have to look in two different places for information on themes instead of just starting this discussion in that thread where everyone looking for information can read this also and contribute to the discussion. My guess would be there are members who know about Jaekar's thread, go directly to it, don't even know this thread exists, and now you are not getting their input on what their favorite theme is and why. And most importantly, in my opinion, this separate thread basically tells Jaekar all his hard work was pointless and serves no purpose. Maybe I'm off base with this, and if so would the mods please correct the error of my ways. I just wanted to acknowledge all the hard work Jaekar99 does.

im with ya mike.