Find My Device Issues

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
For some reason, when I use Find My Device under my primary Gmail account, my phone is not listed. The other 2 tablets are listed. Since I have to monitor my partners life, as he never pays attention to details such as calendar events & email, I have his Gmail Account on my phone.If I log into Find My Device with his Gmail account, MY phone as well as the other two tablets appear under this secondary account. How do I get my phone back into being recognized by Find My Device under my primary Gmail Account?

As an aside, I just purchased a set of LG Tone Free FN4 ear buds. When I installed them on my setup tablet first, they installed and were labeled 'His Name' LG Tone Free in the Bluetooth list. Curious as to why it installed seemingly under his account.

I am going to remove his accounts from both, then reinstall. But am curious as to why I am getting crisscrossed associations between these Accounts on these devices. On the phone, I have 3 Gmail Accounts. This third account never shows up to bother anything except within the Gmail email app.

Update: I removed my partners Gmail Account from both my new tablet, and my phone. My phone still does not show up in Find My Device.

Last edited:

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
And that indeed did work.

Weird calendar synching issue after removing my account from the phone. All my entries had disappeared, age when I pressed the + to add an event, I got a error about 'no calendars have been synchronized'. I immediate went into the Settings, Accounts and viewed the syncing options : only 'tasks in calendar ' was listed. There was no 'Calendar' listed. I opened the calendar, used the 3 dots, hit refresh and by calendar entrys appear, and the Calendar sync now listed in the Google Account. Weird.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
And that indeed did work.

Weird calendar synching issue after removing my account from the phone. All my entries had disappeared, age when I pressed the + to add an event, I got a error about 'no calendars have been synchronized'. I immediate went into the Settings, Accounts and viewed the syncing options : only 'tasks in calendar ' was listed. There was no 'Calendar' listed. I opened the calendar, used the 3 dots, hit refresh and by calendar entrys appear, and the Calendar sync now listed in the Google Account. Weird.
Your welcome!

Probably took little time after you sign in to show up for that sync settings, glad all good now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali