First time for everything

Uncle spedi

Dec 18, 2017
Visit site
Re: First time for everything
first time for everything

all hands can stand down... Sherlock discoverd a 0% battery, how THAT occurred, remains an unknown.

Ben xfg

Nov 12, 2019
Visit site

Aw shoot, I had my chopper warming up to come to your rescue!
Glad you got it sorted.

Uncle spedi

Dec 18, 2017
Visit site

Much obliged for the offer, might be a good idea to keep the chopper gased up on the LZ. Seems I've got some figurin' to do with the battery. Drainage problem of sorts??
First time for...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes after the battery has drained like that, the Battery graph in the system settings might still show you what was using battery. See what you can find there. If it doesn't show you, then keep an eye out for more instances of fast battery drain, and look at the battery stats to see what apps or services are using the most.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Device care gives u the last 7 days of battery stats.

At what percentage was the battery you remember before it turned off ?

Uncle spedi

Dec 18, 2017
Visit site
I believe the battery was approximately 45 percent full before turning it off. I'm going to review the graph and see if something stands out, thank you for the advice

Uncle spedi

Dec 18, 2017
Visit site
Thanks again to B. Diddy and MUSTANG7757, a culprit has been identified as the "drainer ", and as they say on YELLOWSTONE, it has been sent to the "train station"
imo, Android Central stands head & shoulders above the competition!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks again to B. Diddy and MUSTANG7757, a culprit has been identified as the "drainer ", and as they say on YELLOWSTONE, it has been sent to the "train station"
Awesome glad to hear it
We all do our best here at Android Central to help .

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Good to hear! What was the culprit? You might help someone else by letting us know.:)

Uncle spedi

Dec 18, 2017
Visit site
As it turns out, and allowing for a few days of tweaks, a return to the "train station" was necessary. The ALLEGED culprit was discovered to be an innocent victim. The battery drainer was none other than yours truly. In a nutshell, simply turning off WIFI at the end of the day, maintained the battery level (after a full charge) to 93%/94% by the next morning. Again, thank you very much. Don't hesitate to turn to Android Central for help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onais