Ford sync issue

kylep23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Is there a ROM or a fix to make the Bluetooth work with Sync? I have to sync the phone every time I get in the car. I'm in sales and get in and out 15 times a day. Once I do it from the phone it works perfectly, just frustrating that it won't do it for me. I came from iPhone 5 which worked flawlessly. I'm in 2010 Taurus SHO if that helps.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

bigguy_132

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Very weird. I drive a 2010 Ford Mustang and have had zero issues with Sync. Well I should say I have but not the issues you are having. I had issues with audio cutting out etc, but never have had to re-sync my BlueTooth connection. At most I might have to hit Sync on my phone but usually just hit Sync on the radio and it pairs right up.

kylep23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I have to hit sync on my phone everytime......not completely re-pair it. Just an annoyance mostly. The iphone worked fine with it, and I have seen s3 and note 2 owners complain of the same issue when i google it.

Nashional

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I have the exact same car and I've not had any issues with the phone automatically connecting when I get in (although I only use it about twice a week). Just successfully tested it now in the garage.

I'll keep an eye on it...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2